Classroom AV Solution
This standalone, all-in-one classroom AV solution centrally stores and seamlessly controls all of the built-in technology instructors need to support all types of teaching materials needed during lectures.
The classroom AV system houses equipment such as a DVD or blu-ray player, document camera, sound system, built-in PC/Mac, wired & wireless connections for instructor’s personal devices and more.
These classroom audio visual systems are simple turn-key solutions for creating a high-tech setting in your classrooms.
Efficient use of space in the proprietary design of the furniture provides a small footprint. The drawers on each side of the system and the keyboard tray are fully retractable to save space when certain features are not in use.
By nature, podiums promote face-forward presentations. However, the convenient placement of a built-in confidence monitor allows instructors to also see presented images without turning around to look at the big screen.
The Nomad LT classroom AV solution was designed to place highly interactive devices, such as the control panel, in convenient locations so instructors can use them comfortably without bending or reaching.
Mobile or Permanent Installations
Depending on the base style selected, the Nomad LT can sit on wheels to be shared between classrooms or adjustable feet for a permanent installation into the classroom or lecture hall.
– Minimal downtime eliminates interruptions and keeps class in session
– IT staff spends less time troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
– Reduce ongoing costs as maintenance requirements are diminished
– Class time runs smoothly as instructors understand how to efficiently operate the technology
– Student comprehension is increased as instuctors are able to seamlessly present their material
– Time is saved as user training and support requirements are minimized
– Reduce costs by sharing a single system between multiple classrooms
– Single day installations keep your facility running smoothly
– Save space with a full array of presentation equipment consolidated into one compact podium that fits anywhere and is easily moved when not in use
Campus Wide Standardization
– Professors experience a familiar user interface from room to room
– Systematic troubleshooting procedures simplify support
– Keep on-site replacement inventory ( hot spares )
– Predictable component compatibility
System features include all of the technology commonly found in a fully functional classroom AV solution. Options can be added, removed or substituted to customize this system to meet the specifics needed for your classroom or lecture hall.
- Interactive Technology
- Supporting Technology
- Control System Functionality
- Furniture Features
- Furniture Options
Output Display Devices
Control System Functionality
This proprietary classroom AV podium was specifically engineered to integrate the select hardware used in Nomad classroom AV solutions and is not sold separately.
Furniture Options & Accessories
Furniture Base Options
Depending on the base style selected for the furniture, a Nomad LT can be mobile with the ability to be shared between classrooms and moved when not in use. The system can also be permanently installed into your classroom or lecture hall depending on the needs of your application.
We know that the only way to meet or exceed expectations is to properly set them in the first place. Because every system is built using the same AV equipment, standard methods of integration and programming, we are able to offer 30 minute online or on-site demonstrations of our classroom AV systems that let you see what is possible and better analyze your needs.
30 Minute Online Demonstrations include:
A Nomad representative that will walk you through all of the system’s features and benefits
- Pictures and videos of the system’s features/options and how it operates
- Q&A – Any questions you have about the system and it’s flexibility will be answered
- An accurate quote
See how your classroom can benefit from our unique take on classroom presentation technology.